Sunday 7 August 2011

Crazy Cat Lady... who ME?

Well Darcy has established a new routine every morning. It goes a little something like this:
"Excuse me. I know you're brushing your teeth, but MEOW





















"

"Chop chop, I'm thirsty!"
"Now hold the cup right there!"
"Slllurrrp"
*1 minute later...*
*2 minutes later... arm beginning to ache...*
*Smile*
I would like to point out that both cats have 24hr access to both normal water bowls and a filtered water drinking fountain, but still insist on bathroom water first thing! So now each morning Sookie hops in the bath and drinks from the tap, whilst Darcy meows at me until I fill up a cup and hold it for him. This makes him very happy.

Such a refined feline... maybe I should get him a little teacup!!

4 comments:

We love LUNA said...

How cute! You are adorable!
I think you are very very a refined feline, for sure! :)
purrs
Luna

tubby3pug said...

Very cute-my cats love drinking our of cups

Whisppy said...

Hahaha. It's called "training the human to submit to the boss". Not so much the water. :p

Anonymous said...

somebody is spoilt!
But as a wise woman once said to me....there are worst things than spoiling the ones you love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...